Thursday, March 5, 2009

WHO ME?

It is becoming more and more aperant that I am no longer accountable for my own actions (at least in this life). No, I can pretty much do whatever i like, and pass the blame onto someone else.

If i want to buy a house that i certainly can't afford, and buy a tonn of stuff on my credit cards that i certainly can't pay for...it's not my problem. It's the banks fault for giving me the mortgage. It's the stores fault for luring me into buying stuff with their advertising campaings. It's the credit cards fault for charging me so much interest that i can't possibly make anymore than the minimum payments. I should not have to pay back any of this money. Someone who only bought what they could afford should pay for my house and stuff for me.

If i Decide i want to take up smoking, i will certainly do so...years later when i develop lung cancer, it's the cigarette company's fault for not putting big enough warnings on their packaging. It's the governments fault for letting me smoke in the first place. I can now sue for millions because of this lung cancer that i don't deserve to have.

If i decide i want to use a knife, and behead someone while riding a bus in manitoba...i can certainly do that. I should not be called a criminal for this because it was the voices in my head telling me to do it. I had a rough upbrining. My parents didn't love me. I was told by God to do it. All i need is for someone to pay attention to me. Nevermind the family of the person i beheaded, i am the one that needs help. And forget prison for life, or the electric chair, put me in a nice mental instatution, and let me out in a year.

Do we not see what this society is doing to itself!!!!

-chuck out

No comments: