Friday, March 28, 2008

That Card Again!?

Is it just me, or are there more people in the world who are sick and tired of black people blaming everything on racism? And just about anything that happens that includes both a white, and a black person, the black guy is hard done by. Don't believe me, check this article out... at least the writer has some common sense.

But seriously...if a black guy shoots another black guy...that seems to be okay. As long as both parties are black. But if a T.V show is made without an equal number of blacks and whites... HOLY CRAP! Get out the way...an uprising has started!

Now in my lifetime i have yet to witness a "hate against blacks" crime. I understand that is still does happen especially in the southern states and such...but come on, it seems like more black people hate whites than vice versa.

And what the heck is wrong with Network T.V. it's ok to have a show with only black main characters, but not ok with only whites? Maybe I as a white male should start writing letters. maybe I should start an accociation for white people. We'll write letters and complain to everyone who we think might be "oppressing" us.

What is wrong with people? There should be a new rule. Ask Rob before doing anything stupid. I'd set you straight.

I perhaps i need to appoligize to the black people for saying "black" instead of "african american" in this blog. But then again...maybe you should check your life out!

-Chuck Out

No comments: