Tuesday, February 10, 2009

The KKK?...really?

PETA has done it again. Before you read this blog, please read this article first.

I'm not even sure where to start on this one... Do i start with the fact that PETA is protesting at a place where everyone there is a huge animal lover? Or perhaps the fact they are not protesting animal cruelty necessarily, but more breeding habits that are designed to help animals avoid health problems. Or maybe...just maybe i should start with the fact they are making a mockery of the fact that black people were actually tortured and killed for no other reason than their skin colour.

Yeah, maybe I'll start with that. Don't get me wrong, I'm the first to realize that black people in general play the race card far too often, for no reason. But here is a situation where playing the race card would be extremely warranted. I mean comparing animal breeding to hate filled lynchings is preposterous! First off, let's recognize that animals are not as important than people. And second, breeding and hanging are opposite things.

I can't even produce a decent blog because I'm so stunned that someone would have the balls to actually do something like this. I'm at a loss for words.

Stupid PETA

-chuck out

No comments: